Friday, March 26, 2010

JAG's Electronic Billboard ad

JAG BLACK



Every morning as i get off at Boni station of the MRT... i always get a look at the electronic billboard located near the station!

From a far I can see this ad of Jag Jeans with Marian Rivera walking down a runway!

It really makes me feel like a model and makes me working on my walk!

so while walking down the long pathway of the station ... i feel like modeling / competing against Marian ... something similar to ANTM - finale, where in only 2 models will compete against each other ... whoever does everything better..wins!

Very inspirational ad!
hahaha!
and very educational!
-teaches me to walk with confidence!

Love Love!

There's a new model by the way!
i love this one too!
... get ready for the new one
...she walks and poses like a PRO
...'coz she is!
hahaha!




No comments:

Post a Comment